QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, HANC said:

I agree blood is thicker… but as I said, I have not read or heard that he speaks to MR or anyone on a daily basis. You would have thought if he mentioned LR, he may have also said something similar. Again, just my thoughts and point of view. I am not claiming to be right, just stating the reasons why I believe that USC is leading.

* btw, I didn’t leave smiley. Ha. Someone left one on a post of mine earlier too. Maybe DR is finding this humorous, and it is him. Lol…. Probably bc he is going to GA and we are both wrong

Actually I never thought that was you. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Ratt Mhule said:

Can anyone with a on3 subscription verify that he is no longer coming to spring game and the reason behind it?

Because he's a silent commit to USC.

Spoiler

Not really.  Says both the Nebraska trip and an Oregon trip are "not likely" because he's going to focus on spring practice at his new school.  Only an OV to Georgia in June is on the schedule right now.  Planning to take OVs to Nebraska, Georgia and Oregon but nothing set up yet.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Because he's a silent commit to USC.

Hide contents

Not really.  Says both the Nebraska trip and an Oregon trip are "not likely" because he's going to focus on spring practice at his new school.  Only an OV to Georgia in June is on the schedule right now.  Planning to take OVs to Nebraska, Georgia and Oregon but nothing set up yet.

My heart dropped for a second lol

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic