*** Official Michigan State Game Thread ***

Mavric

6 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

wonder what Scotts excuse will be this week?  

Does it really matter? We all know he is the reason for our losses. His demeanor on the sideline tells you he does not believe he has what it takes to win. His team is a reflection of his demeanor. They look lost and disoriented when they reach the red zone as if they can’t believe they got there. The last two drives were the worst drives of football I have ever seen in my entire life. UCF was known for its last minute drives. Where did that go? May be Frost was not the one calling plays?

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Michigan State had zero first downs in the second half. 

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

You think we looked good. All these awesome statistical and moral victories and guess what. We are looking at another losing season.  Another year not going bowling.  Do you know why we have been close in these games?  The friggin defense.  the part that Frost doesn't screw with...Do you know who the hell held them to to zero first downs?  THE FRIGGUN DEFENSE.  The offense SUX....HENCE  why I said YEAR 4 AND THE O IS WORSE.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

I would fire Scott Frost tonight and promote Chinander to coach the team the rest of the season.

Chinander's defense played lights out AGAIN, and couldn't get any help from Frost's inept offense.

Anyone who thinks that Frost can turn this around is delusional.  This would allow Bill Busch to come on and at least show the ST's guys how it should work.  

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

Does it really matter? We all know he is the reason for our losses. His demeanor on the sideline tells you he does not believe he has what it takes to win. His team is a reflection of his demeanor. They look lost and disoriented when they reach the red zone as if they can’t believe they got there. The last two drives were the worst drives of football I have ever seen in my entire life. UCF was known for its last minute drives. Where did that go? May be Frost was not the one calling plays?

I don’t know how you can interpret that but I’ll simply disagree. His first few years he was trying to be stoic (like Osborne) clearly that wasn’t working, and his adjustment has made for offensive improvements, though still suffering from an inconsistent offensive line. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Wistrom Disciple said:

I don’t know how you can interpret that but I’ll simply disagree. His first few years he was trying to be stoic (like Osborne) clearly that wasn’t working, and his adjustment has made for offensive improvements, though still suffering from an inconsistent offensive line. 

I'd love for Frost to be the guy.  Truly.  but he's not.  He's not a good CEO.  One game, hell one season it might be culture, personality, growing pains, but year 4 it's the CEO's issue.  It is either taught, allowed or over looked...