Who Will Win - Huskers vs OSU - Poll

TGHusker

Who Wins  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, JoeHuskers! said:

With the way the season has gone, I can't say i'd be shocked if we managed to win this game while losing the remaining two:bang

but I voted for the soul crushing one score loss

Well you went the direction of current history.  If it goes that way there will be a few of these :bang:bang

Buckeye here ( I come in peace ).

I really like Nebraska and always will for what they did last year. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was a very close game. I also could see a blow out simply because I do wonder how much is in the tank. Either way, I hope it is a fun time.

• Plus1 5

10 minutes ago, Azy1e said:

Buckeye here ( I come in peace ).

I really like Nebraska and always will for what they did last year. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was a very close game. I also could see a blow out simply because I do wonder how much is in the tank. Either way, I hope it is a fun time.

Good to have you contribute.   One day we hope to get back to that same level of play and make the Big 10 more competitive. 

1 minute ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

We are due for getting blown out.  A pick 6 like the one against Purdue will lead to a snowball effect.  I don't think the team will respond well to the challenge of any adversity in this game.  If not a blow out, probably a typical 1 score loss.

I think that the D would still keep striving. There are several super seniors as well as CTB playing for the NFL at this point.  So, even if adversity hits, I see the D giving effort.  The O - not so much.  It doesn't appear to be in AM's DNA and everything flows through him.  As we understand, last year we didn't go to a bowl game because the offense voted no not the defense.  

3 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

It's a blowout.  It's necessary.

Kind of like putting the wounded animal out of its misery.    At this point, it has to become obvious that the cancer needs to be cut out and not just bandaged over.  

I'm ready to move on.  4 years is enough. We can't have another year of uncertainty only to fall deeper behind other programs in our own division.  Just hard to imagine that Mike Riley had us more competitive than Frost.  

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've been optimistic each game voting for close wins..etc.

After Saturday, I can't do that with this one.  If they come out and play anywhere close to as bad as they did, this will get ugly in the first quarter and not get any better.

But, I'll be sitting in the stands cheering them on once more.

BRB,  I've appreciated your optimism in all of these threads.  It has been noticeable and commendable.  You have also been realistic in your assessment on the various threads while still trying to be positive.    Enjoy the game regardless of the outcome.   As a Husker fan for life, I will be observing from a far and will feel the pain of a loss as before but have hope for a better future under a new coach next year. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Somewhere in the realm of 56-14. Stroud, Olave, and Co. are WAY more to handle than O'Connell and David Bell; we couldn't stop Purdue. No way do we even slow down the Buckeyes. 

I think the 14 points you are giving us is generous.  Maybe it comes against their 2nd and 3rd string. 

• Plus1 1