Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

6 minutes ago, Decked said:

As much as I wanna hate on Colorado here the guys they left are mostly non factors. Two deep players a few of them. But no starters this year at least. 

And they won't have any starters get injured where the second string guy becomes the starter?

• TBH 1

8 minutes ago, Decked said:

As much as I wanna hate on Colorado here the guys they left are mostly non factors. Two deep players a few of them. But no starters this year at least. 

That's fine.  But, again, he's basing his whole team on portal guys.  Being very brash about it.  And getting a lot of publicity for it.  

Then a year later he's acting like those guys are trash.  Currently 12 out of his top 27 portal guys from last year are back in the portal.  He obviously didn't think they were trash then.  To say nothing of how the whole strategy is working anyway.

• TBH 3
34 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Not even Alton McCaskill as a starter??? 

Nope 

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And they won't have any starters get injured where the second string guy becomes the starter?

You’re right but I’m sure they will replace them with the same mediocre caliber players. 

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Then a year later he's acting like those guys are trash

It's one thing for us to put these portal entries into context, but when a head coach does it......he just told the majority of his player they may as well transfer because they aren't important.

• TBH 1