***Official 2023 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

Great first week of football.

Georgia looks the same but with new parts, new QB.  Most of us realize they have a super easy schedule.  But still.... it's Georgia 

Alabama looked good.  And showed no signs of looking ahead.  They are also with a new QB.  And playing the underdog role for the first time in years.... Meaning that they are not the yearly consensus favorite to win it all.  It's kind of nice, but also kind of scary.  

Michigan is going to be very, very tough to beat.  They have taken over the Ohio State role of the B1G as the best team in the conference. I actually like it. OSU has dominated for 10 years.

Notre Dame looks really good.  Taking care of easy competition, but that wasn't always the case.  Will be interesting to see how their season goes.

I LSU a lot this year.  I do not like Brian Kelley.  Their toughest opponents are at Ole Miss, at Alabama and of course the 1st game of the year against Florida State.  

Colorado scares me.  They looked amazingly good against TCU.

FSU looked good.  Looked explosive and fast.  Really good QB.  They killed LSU.

Brian Kelley looked like Brian Kelley.  Hate him at LSU.  Hated him at Notre Dame.  Disliked him at Cincinnati.  He comes across to me like a small business manager at a used car dealership.  He's had some success, but I never thought he was a smart football guy or great head coach that puts it all together.  He just has some fast cars in his car lot and a few Lexus'.  LOL

8 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

But are TV time the same due to commercials?  

That's what I'm thinking too.  Game goes a bit faster but doesn't quite impact the commercials.  Maybe a little bit.  

Although Dr.Pepper "Fansville" commercials are kind of nice.  :)

• Plus1 1