OT Grant Brix

AlaSker

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brix commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, chamrocck said:

Big need.  I’d focus on rebuilding both our lines.  We need to win the LOS. I’m done with the flashy skill players. I just want some guys that can impose their will. This is where the game is won.

Well if he watched the game I don't think he is thinking man this program is really going to improve my skill.  This game against Minnesota didn't help our cause at all if anything I think it hurt our chances with him bc of our gameplay or lack there of.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well if he watched the game I don't think he is thinking man this program is really going to improve my skill.  This Minnesota didn't help our cause at all if anything I think it hurt our chances with him bc of our gameplay or lack there of.

I hear you but also Rhule can change the culture and cut bait with players not getting it done. We need to attract blue chip freshman for early playing time to get the program turned around.  We need difference makers. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I hear you but also Rhule can change the culture and cut bait with players not getting it done. We need to attract blue chip freshman for early playing time to get the program turned around.  We need difference makers. 

I understand but you have to win to get difference makers or blue chip freshmen and rn we have to learn how to win.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, chamrocck said:

Big need.  I’d focus on rebuilding both our lines.  We need to win the LOS. I’m done with the flashy skill players. I just want some guys that can impose their will. This is where the game is won.

1000% we need to rebuild the lines.  The sad part is we have no lines (tho d line surprised me a bit tonight) nor do we really have flashy skill players lol...

• 2 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Decked said:

I thought Lebby was married to Art’s daughter

Yeah iirc he was even defending him after the scandal. So that's a good point that it doesn't really matter to be seen when he already is associated. 

26 minutes ago, Display name required said:

Sorry Nebraska 

No worries just making sure lol. There are a lot of people in the football world and fans that take that stuff very lightly. 

• Mavric changed the title to OT Grant Brix
  • Mavric pinned this topic