OT Grant Brix

AlaSker

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brix commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 8/17/2023 at 11:40 AM, The Murphinator said:

Think I saw somewhere that he is deciding around the 25th. Sounds like Nebraska and Oklahoma are the 2 he is deciding between.

It would be great to gain his commitment soon.  I know the Huskers started fast in recruiting but I think if we were to add him his and Carter Nelson recruiting win would be huge.  HC Matt Rhule has laid the foundation to build on.  As long as him and his staff can develop which his past has proven he can then we should be winning by year 3.  Yes adding all those teams from the PAC-12 doesn't help but if we take care of what we can control ourselves then I wouldn't be concerned at all.  Just need recruit's to not leave after there first and second year of being here in order to develop them the right way.

On 8/19/2023 at 8:02 AM, Huskerfollower4life said:

It would be great to gain his commitment soon.  I know the Huskers started fast in recruiting but I think if we were to add him his and Carter Nelson recruiting win would be huge.  HC Matt Rhule has laid the foundation to build on.  As long as him and his staff can develop which his past has proven he can then we should be winning by year 3.  Yes adding all those teams from the PAC-12 doesn't help but if we take care of what we can control ourselves then I wouldn't be concerned at all.  Just need recruit's to not leave after there first and second year of being here in order to develop them the right way.

Rhule is laying a nice foundation. I need to see these guys on Campus and suiting up before I can get to excited about big time Commits with our history as of Late.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BaytownHusker said:

Rhule is laying a nice foundation. I need to see these guys on Campus and suiting up before I can get to excited about big time Commits with our history as of Late.

It all starts with the kids he is bringing in.  Once you get them on campus then you can then go to work to develop them and keep them here.  Far to often with Frost he would get the kids here but couldn't develop them to help down the line which in return screwed up the roster bc all he did after that point was to plug guys into the roster like Colorado is doing.  I think we all know that you can't rely on just plugging guys into your roster and hope for better results.  

• TBH 2

• Mavric changed the title to OT Grant Brix
  • Mavric pinned this topic