Michigan and Harbaugh under NCAA investigation

Toe

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

I mean .... shouldn't you probably know who's on your sideline?  With a pass?  Shouldn't it just be "Yeah, that's Bob in the equipment department."???

I know just on HS sidelines there will be people that I don't really know.  Now, they are usually just standing behind everyone and chatting, not standing around looking sus!

• Plus1 1

43 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know just on HS sidelines there will be people that I don't really know.  Now, they are usually just standing behind everyone and chatting, not standing around looking sus!

I can kind of see that he might not no everyone if he was put on the spot.

But wouldn't you kind of try to find out before going to a press conference to specifically talk about it?  SOMEONE has to know who that is (if it's someone who actaully  works for you).

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I can kind of see that he might not no everyone if he was put on the spot.

But wouldn't you kind of try to find out before going to a press conference to specifically talk about it?  SOMEONE has to know who that is (if it's someone who actaully  works for you).

I would think so, yeah.  

Unless he is now part of the cover up?

• TBH 1
10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I would think so, yeah.  

Unless he is now part of the cover up?

"He wasn't on any of our pass lists" is a nice way to sound like you're saying something without actually saying anything.

Either they did a terrible job of asking around before the presser.  Or they don't want to admit what they found out so they gave a non-answer and hope people quit asking questions.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 2

5 hours ago, Mavric said:

"He wasn't on any of our pass lists" is a nice way to sound like you're saying something without actually saying anything.

Either they did a terrible job of asking around before the presser.  Or they don't want to admit what they found out so they gave a non-answer and hope people quit asking questions.

I think CMU is at least confirming the dude is not part of the staff or someone from their list. Seems like if it was Stalions, the NCAA would have already found this out from the interviews...assuming they did interviews, AND Stalions cooperated during the interview. Since it was an MSU home game, doesn't that mean MSU should have a list of who received passess? ...Unless the pass was forged ???