Michigan and Harbaugh under NCAA investigation

Toe

20 hours ago, nic said:

I think CMU is at least confirming the dude is not part of the staff or someone from their list. Seems like if it was Stalions, the NCAA would have already found this out from the interviews...assuming they did interviews, AND Stalions cooperated during the interview. Since it was an MSU home game, doesn't that mean MSU should have a list of who received passess? ...Unless the pass was forged ???

That's a ton of assumptions.

I don't know how road games passes are made.  It doesn't seem like they'd have a name printed on each pass.  Maybe they do but they could just have a set number of passes and it's up to the visiting team to get them to the right people.  Or the pass could be for someone who didn't end up going and they gave it to Stalions instead.

Michigan fans feel this is just sour grapes.

Which I can understand and I would respond that way as well.

But the more that keeps coming out the more it makes the wolfs look bad.  

I feel like the wolfs trying to pretend that they just did not know who Connor was or what he was doing was smart at the time but there seems to be this idea that they had no clue how much more s#!t was going to come out about this issue.

So now their original statement looks silly at best.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Michigan fans feel this is just sour grapes.

Which I can understand and I would respond that way as well.

But the more that keeps coming out the more it makes the wolfs look bad.  

I feel like the wolfs trying to pretend that they just did not know who Connor was or what he was doing was smart at the time but there seems to be this idea that they had no clue how much more s#!t was going to come out about this issue.

So now their original statement looks silly at best.

You know a wolverine isn't a type of wolf, right?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  Yes!

I just like making fun of wolf fans.  They are sooooo annoying with their "We are the Harvard of the midwest" talk.

And "We have the most wins in CFB" garbage.  

Lol ok! I had just never heard anyone call them the wolfs before

1 minute ago, Lorewarn said:

Yeah! We know that Michigan and Ohio State have a competitive advantage over us they shouldn't be allowed to play :blink:

"Coaches from Purdue and Indiana also chimed in, saying that their players were smaller and weaker and slower...and that it was an unfair advantage that the players from certain schools looked like, "grown men" and "badasses" and "Beaver Slayers" while the players on our teams looked like they "played in the band"...that was followed up by Indiana coach Tom Allen requesting that the transcripts to this call not be released"

Just now, GSG said:

Lol ok! I had just never heard anyone call them the wolfs before

I know!  I am trying to get it to stick!  Ha

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Mavric said:

That's a ton of assumptions.

I don't know how road games passes are made.  It doesn't seem like they'd have a name printed on each pass.  Maybe they do but they could just have a set number of passes and it's up to the visiting team to get them to the right people.  Or the pass could be for someone who didn't end up going and they gave it to Stalions instead.

I think CMU said they were numbered. Maybe they have no idea who gets one. I wonder if someone would come forward if they sold it...maybe not because they would never get another one.:ahhhhhhhh

3 minutes ago, nic said:

Looks like the DL hit the back first.

OK.  That provides nothing.  The DL probably got the call as well. 

3 minutes ago, nic said:

Can you hear with a headset on?

You come up the a lot of ways to try to deflect.

Yes, you can hear other people next to you talking even if you have a headset on.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

OK.  That provides nothing.  The DL probably got the call as well. 

You come up the a lot of ways to try to deflect.

Yes, you can hear other people next to you talking even if you have a headset on.

Edit: this is a good article that addresses the pitchforks and M fan conspiracy theories. 

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/michigan-wolverines-football-ncaa-investigation-connor-stalions-sign-stealing-jim-harbaugh-big-ten

There are going to be people that come up with lots of videos, especially OSU folks since they are rumored to have known about the upcoming illegal scouting aligations before they hit the airwaves. So what happens if M kicks OSUs booty again this year? What is the excuse going to be? 'We forgot to change our signals'. Maybe this is why OSU lost. ...

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  Yes!

I just like making fun of wolf fans.  They are sooooo annoying with their "We are the Harvard of the midwest" talk.

And "We have the most wins in CFB" garbage.  

Maybe start calling them the Erines or Verines? There are quite a few teams with "wolf" in their name.