Michigan and Harbaugh under NCAA investigation

Toe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/nebraska/article/husker-head-coach-matt-rhule-on-sign-stealing-michigan-investigation--218745366/amp/

"There's nothing wrong with teams over there looking over, trying to steal our signs," the Husker head coach said. "There's nothing wrong with us trying to look at their signs. It's why you should have mics in the helmets, right? All these coaches that vote against it every year ..."

"We could get rid of all the stupid signs on the sidelines ... (and) pictures of rock stars and all that stuff and we could just play football the way it was meant to be," Rhule said. "You go to a high school game, there's technology on the sideline. You go to an NFL game, there's technology on the sideline. You go to the college (game), there's nothing."

"I would not carry that over to going and filming someone else's practices, or something like that. Or going to someone else's game. That's completely something different. I'm not saying that that happened," Rhule said. "But I think what's wrong partly in our society right now sometimes is ... sports need rules to keep competitive balance and when somebody does something against the rules we say, 'Well, should that really even be a rule?' And it is the rule. That's the rule, right?"

• TBH 1

2 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

What's the technology on the sideline in high school he's referring to? Been a long time since I've gone to a high school game and even then they were D1 and D2 Nebraska games.

No idea. It must be the rich schools. We ran plays in from the sidelines. Everyone knew the audibles. 

11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

First off, we know the NCAA won't do anything.

And there is NO CHANCE that the Big Ten will do anything and why would they, UNLESS the other schools in the conference say something like "No home games for Michigan for 3 seasons or else the rest of the teams in the conference refuse to play them"

• Plus1 1