JUCO DE Simi Kuli

I haven't seen any confirmation on this. I'll withhold my joy...

i believe it but i just wanna know or at least ppl's % on how sure he in N

He is "N", Bryan Munson doesnt post things on the pay side of scout, with out verifying it first. so since he posted it that Kuli has committed to NU, then you can count on it as official.

with Gray defection, NU might pull a tri-fecta with Pressley and Thompson now. I have read somewhere that they would all like to play D1 together

I haven't seen any confirmation on this. I'll withhold my joy...

i believe it but i just wanna know or at least ppl's % on how sure he in N

He is "N", Bryan Munson doesnt post things on the pay side of scout, with out verifying it first. so since he posted it that Kuli has committed to NU, then you can count on it as official.

with Gray defection, NU might pull a tri-fecta with Pressley and Thompson now. I have read somewhere that they would all like to play D1 together

K thanks man thats awesome news! :bonez

Is he really sure about his commitment with a possible change coming at Nebraska?

"I'm not going to take anymore visits. I am done. I have no concerns, sir. The decision is up to coach Osborne whether he makes the decision or not. I know he would not have anyone that would not get the job done at coaching."

100 percent sure?

"Yes sir."

Is he really sure about his commitment with a possible change coming at Nebraska?

"I'm not going to take anymore visits. I am done. I have no concerns, sir. The decision is up to coach Osborne whether he makes the decision or not. I know he would not have anyone that would not get the job done at coaching."

100 percent sure?

"Yes sir."

Sounds like you can chalk this one up to Osborne.