DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Say what you want and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about their opinions much as I know you can't change mine. Even Jeffcoat announced to Texas and he was higher rated. If this kid goes with UCLA he will be a bum as far as many of you are concerned. If he goes N he will be the second coming of Suh. dedhoarse

• Fire 2

Say what you want and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about their opinions much as I know you can't change mine. Even Jeffcoat announced to Texas and he was higher rated. If this kid goes with UCLA he will be a bum as far as many of you are concerned. If he goes N he will be the second coming of Suh. dedhoarse

How about this thought: IF Owa does choose UCLA and if the Bruins also land Ricky Heimuli (which is a good possibility), UCLA would have three of the starting four starting defensive linemen from the U.S. Army All-American Bowl (DT Cassius Marsh switched from LSU to UCLA a few days ago). I haven't done any research on this, but I would have to think that would be a first. But I also don't think there is a very good chance of this actually happening.

Owatch 09-10

Posted in Weekly Whispers on Rivals tonight.

DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa - Owa is supposed to make his decision by the weekend, but likely won't announce until Signing Day. Oregon State has replaced Oregon in his top three to go with UCLA and Nebraska. Nebraska is his personal favorite according to sources, but will he stay closer to home and play for the Beavers? UCLA was once the leader but has faded. Nebraska seems to be the pick right now.

• Fire 1

i think i'm gonna ask Dr. Drew to help me with my newly aquired OWA WATCH addiction... seems like he can cure everything else..... and well this is getting difficult to cope with in the real world........ and with owa set to annouce... well the fix (tada) is gone....'

Went to the DR today with what they call O/C/C disorder. Dr asked if I was on the huskerboard. He said turn your computer off until next Weds.

• Fire 1

i think i'm gonna ask Dr. Drew to help me with my newly aquired OWA WATCH addiction... seems like he can cure everything else..... and well this is getting difficult to cope with in the real world........ and with owa set to annouce... well the fix (tada) is gone....'

Went to the DR today with what they call O/C/C disorder. Dr asked if I was on the huskerboard. He said turn your computer off until next Weds.

easier said then done unfortunatly my friend... my life is like a bad country song and my muse this music is OWA himself....

he better sign or instead of OWA WATCH its gonna be HUSKERBOARD SUICIDE WATCH 2010

I took the time to register for this site just so that I could post something, anything.

It's been over 3 hours since the last post, and I was worried everyone who has been following this board would spontaneously combust from this :o ...needless to say, I felt this was my chance to ride in and save the day.

Oh yea, I almost forgot.

Hi! I'm new here, and I've been following this board since the night of "The In-Home". I'm completely addicted to all things Husker, and more recently all thing Owa, have never lived in the state of Nebraska, have never met a player (I saw Eric Crouch once, but I was freaking out so bad I couldn't calm down enough to actually speak to him), have been to a grand total of 3 games (I'm 1-2 in wins :angry: but at least the one was the holiday bowl :bonez ) Yet despite this, I positively bleed crimson and cream. And I really really wish is was Sept. 4...or at least Feb 3.

And I owe my display name to ESPN.

To keep this related to the topic...I really really hope we get Owa. That's the central theme to my prayers every night.

• Fire 1

I took the time to register for this site just so that I could post something, anything.

It's been over 3 hours since the last post, and I was worried everyone who has been following this board would spontaneously combust from this :o ...needless to say, I felt this was my chance to ride in and save the day.

Oh yea, I almost forgot.

Hi! I'm new here, and I've been following this board since the night of "The In-Home". I'm completely addicted to all things Husker, and more recently all thing Owa, have never lived in the state of Nebraska, have never met a player (I saw Eric Crouch once, but I was freaking out so bad I couldn't calm down enough to actually speak to him), have been to a grand total of 3 games (I'm 1-2 in wins :angry: but at least the one was the holiday bowl :bonez ) Yet despite this, I positively bleed crimson and cream. And I really really wish is was Sept. 4...or at least Feb 3.

To keep this related to the topic...I really really hope we get Owa. That's the central theme to my prayers every night.

HAHA, epic first post. I'm still lurking, just keeping the posting to a minimum due to the late hour.

Oh yea, I almost forgot.

Welcome friend :cheers

Owatch 09-10

Posted in Weekly Whispers on Rivals tonight.

DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa - Owa is supposed to make his decision by the weekend, but likely won't announce until Signing Day. Oregon State has replaced Oregon in his top three to go with UCLA and Nebraska. Nebraska is his personal favorite according to sources, but will he stay closer to home and play for the Beavers? UCLA was once the leader but has faded. Nebraska seems to be the pick right now.

Nice!

easier said then done unfortunatly my friend... my life is like a bad country song and my muse this music is OWA himself....

he better sign or instead of OWA WATCH its gonna be HUSKERBOARD SUICIDE WATCH 2010

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

Oh yea, I almost forgot.

Welcome, I love seeing people who are even newer than me! :corndance

One thing though, if you are going to bleed husker red, it should be the correct form of the color. We are Scarlet and Cream... Crimson and Cream is OU so that is a pretty big mistake. I think we can forgive you unless your a Troll!!!!!!! If you are a Troll then :nutz If not then welcome :woo !

Right on, A guy who makes N wait until signing day and keeping another kid hanging waiting for that offer just because he wants to be in the lime light is selflessness to the hightest degree no matter where he goes. And most of these people are all the same. Like Beck, Witt and the rest of them that quit because they were not given a starting job instead of earning it.I think it's called a premadona. :madash