Who's not coming? - Players fight?

Mike'l Severe@MikelSevere 6h

Don't have all the details but it looks like a couple of players won't be around come this fall. Hopefully everything will be clearer Wed.

Probably a couple kids the graduated already, and don't want to continue playing football, because they might not have a professional future in it (think Fisher)..... Or it could always be a couple kids afraid of competition....

Severe isn't one to blow hot air, so he probably knows something. Although Sean Callahan doesn't exactly confirm this in his reply:

@MikelSevere

Don't have all the details but it looks like a couple of players won't be around come this fall. Hopefully everything will be clearer Wed.

@Sean_Callahan

@MikelSevere Look at you stirring up trouble and getting RSS in a tizzy on your birthday ;)

@MikelSevere

@Sean_Callahan That certainly wasn't my intention.

And maybe this is about Ernest Suttles:

@MikelSevere

Let me tell u. We have done some great interviews with #huskers recruits. Its so disappointing when 1 of the good ones doesn't make it.

@MikelSevere

Some of the best Ryan Klachko, Blaine Gabbert, Ernest Suttles, and Ameer Abdullah. Well at least Ameer is in good shape.

@BigRed_USMC_Sgt

@MikelSevere is Suttles not coming??

@MikelSevere

@BigRed_USMC_Sgt no he is already here. Will he be staying?

Rumors of a player on player fight at a party that got pretty physical. They just talked about it on Sharp and Benning. Doesn't sound good.

Good Lord.....Players have always gotten into fights with each other at parties. I remember that we never wanted to go to football player parties because they would constantly be getting into fights with each other.