Who's not coming? - Players fight?

If there is no law enforcement involved, I can't comprehend what actions would persuade Bo to terminate two young kids. To my knowledge, none of those involved have histories.

This is a non-issue for me until I hear some damning evidence otherwise.

If there was a police report, the news wouldn't have been broken by Severe. I'm sure we would've heard about it already, especially since it happened this past weekend.

If there is no law enforcement involved, I can't comprehend what actions would persuade Bo to terminate two young kids. To my knowledge, none of those involved have histories.

Are we sure Suttles and Brown were the ones involved? Didn't someone throw Newby, and Santos name out there.... The assumptions being made right now are premature....

Are we sure Suttles and Brown were the ones involved? Didn't someone throw Newby, and Santos name out there.... The assumptions being made right now are premature....

It is NOT Marcus Newby. This has been said multiple times. He is not even on campus yet. He is taking an Algebra II class and will be here later. So guests stalking this thread, don't listen.

I agree and if you listen to the link of the podcast from that 1620 show, Damon Benning was posturing himself to make sure that people did not take his comments as fact as this story was just coming to light and the facts were not known. But this is Nebraska and Football is King, what else do the masses have to talk about?

Depending on how much of the actual story we find out, probably a no win situation here. Either we're out some potentially big contributors or Bo is going to be accused of running a dirty program.

Players fighting doesn't get into that "dirty" program thing IMO. If he's even still considering letting that CO transfer in...shouldn't someone already on campus get more slack?

Unless it was pretty serious and is going to spill over into the program as a whole - this is an internal discipline thing as far as I'm concerned.

It is NOT Marcus Newby. This has been said multiple times. He is not even on campus yet. He is taking an Algebra II class and will be here later. So guests stalking this thread, don't listen.

tumblr_mn2aoixlRW1s51zjyo1_250.gif

Some of what we don't know is (whoever was involved) maybe this was not the first incident they have been in. Again, we do not know the details and before we can sit here and say that we should let things be and or handle it internally (not remove someone from the team), we have to hear the whole story, if we ever do to understand the thinking here, if this is truly the thinking.

ramble, ramble, ramble on my part. Sorry!

Some of what we don't know is (whoever was involved) maybe this was not the first incident they have been in. Again, we do not know the details and before we can sit here and say that we should let things be and or handle it internally (not remove someone from the team), we have to hear the whole story, if we ever do to understand the thinking here, if this is truly the thinking.

I was thinking the same thing, truly.... understand....

• Fire 1

I'm hearing someone lost to Lil Red in a handstand contest, got mad, and threw a beer bottle at Lil. But the bottle missed, hit someone else in the head, they got mad, and a brawl ensued. That's what my neighbor said. Someone else got their head stuck in a cornhole game. Madness.

Is your neighbor Bo's salt water aquarium guy?