Who's not coming? - Players fight?

WE ARE NEBRASKA FANS, WE DON'T OVERANALYZE ANYTHING.

Let's talk about this for a moment. Do we REALLY analyze everything or just the important things? Like field turf, alternate unis, and our collective hate of Texas

I would say every little detail of our football teams gets analyzed, I mean this is the ONLY show in the state.

It must be something more serious than somebody getting bopped over the head with a bottle. Why do you need to do that if you are a big strong guy anyways? I wonder if there was some serious property damage or something? That might be enough to get the boot.

Under most circumstances, I'd rather bust my beer than break my hand.

I can't say I agree. That seems like a cowardly move to me. Especially against a teammate if that is the case.

Against a teammate, maybe, but try getting in a fight without knowing what the other guy(s) is going to do or what weapons or training he (they) has.

Calling something "cowardly" in a fight doesn't make sense, other than some preemptive cold clock.

It does make sense. There are lots of cowardly things one could do in a fight besides blindside somebody.

Suttles and Brown "served" TMart and AA. Apparently there were words exchanged and now there are more issues.

what the hell does this mean? so why don't you say what they are? Are TM and AA gone now, too?

Wait. Was this a dancing competition for Santo's birthday?

Yes. Apparently the locals didnt approve either and now Brown and Suttles now have to go before Pelini to get him to sign off on a school dance.