Who's not coming? - Players fight?

I wouldn't make a big deal over that "article" it's a blog that anyone of us could have written. They are actually trying to get people to "write" for them

A real journalist would never do something like this. If you just read the title you would think its true

and somehow CNN dumped SI.com and went with Bleacher Report. the term "journalist" is broadening. this crap is going to become more and more prevalent.

Alcohol, marijuana, paraphernalia, and a fight..... Do any, or all of these even combined, necessarily add up to being kicked off the team permanently? I would hope that our football players were above this behavior and smarter than that but I guess I'm missing the critical element that shouts "yeah, somebody's gone". I realize the players get scrutinized more and are held to a higher standard but, so far, it sounds like a typical Friday night from my college days.

• Fire 1

Alcohol, marijuana, paraphernalia, and a fight..... Do any, or all of these even combined, necessarily add up to being kicked off the team permanently? I would hope that our football players were above this behavior and smarter than that but I guess I'm missing the critical element that shouts "yeah, somebody's gone". I realize the players get scrutinized more and are held to a higher standard but, so far, it sounds like a typical Friday night from my college days.

I would agree with this. Especially if there were no arrests or charges or anything.

Suttles and Brown "served" TMart and AA. Apparently there were words exchanged and now there are more issues.

what the hell does this mean? so why don't you say what they are? Are TM and AA gone now, too?

Calm down, this is how EZ-E works. He'll play the "I know more than you know" thing for a while. Then he'll get berated for it. Mention your low post count. A bunch of people will come to his defense. It'll get moved to the shed, then we start all over again with the same thing a few days later regarding something else. Just ignore the post above. :)

Really????

• Fire 2

The story is a little off I hear. Bo did not kick the players off the team for the issues they mentioned in the article, he kicked them off because they did not invite him.

jk,

STOP all you lurkers (63), don't run to your publisher with this news (jk) = just kidding. geesh!

Well, having pot or drug paraphernalia is a crime, fighting can be a crime, and underage drinking is a crime, so I would say yes, these definitely can lead to being kicked off the team permanently.

Well, having pot or drug paraphernalia is a crime, fighting can be a crime, and underage drinking is a crime, so I would say yes, these definitely can lead to being kicked off the team permanently.

So are speeding and not wearing a seatbelt

you grab some pot, a bong, a 19 year old kid and a case of beer ,then go to a party and pick a fight.

i'll speed over there without my seat belt on to watch you get arrested.

which of us do you think has a worse night when the cops arrive? :)

• Fire 3

you grab some pot, a bong, a 19 year old kid and a case of beer ,then go to a party and pick a fight.

trick question. you are dead from a head on collision.

• Fire 2

Were the cops involved in the Husker instance?