**Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread**

Misprint in your graphic picture? NBA Final was 1.55 million viewers instead of 15.5. Wrong decimal my guess. And 149.0, not 14.9 (World Series).

lolwut? Do you just post random, completely wrong sh#t to f#*k with people? Or are you serious?

Oh he's serious. His brain got in a fight with a blender.

Disability advantage?

Actually real. Blood clot in my neck. As a result, half of my brain destroyed at 40 years old. Exactly the same as J.R. Richard. You probably never heard of him.

From 1976 to 1980, he was one of the premier pitchers in the majors, leading the National League twice in strikeouts, once in earned run average, and three times in hits allowed per nine innings, winning at least 18 games between 1976 and 1979.[2] On July 30, 1980, Richard suffered a stroke and collapsed while playing a game of catch before an Astros game, and was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery to remove a life-threatening blood clot in his neck. His condition brought a sudden end to his major league career at the age of 30.[3] His 313 strikeouts in 1979 remains an Astros franchise record, and he held the team's record for career strikeouts (1,493).

Simply kidding (or sarcasm) of my post (misprint ....) because I love baseball on TV and I hate NBA. I never picked on Mavric picture (Nielsen report) from the original post. From now on, I need to be careful writing posts because snobby responses including you.

Brazil is trying to appeal Silva's yellow card. I don't think they'll get it repealed, which means Germany is going to be a big favorite to beat the hosts. Brazil is going to have to find quality from Oscar, Hulk, Fred, Jô, and maybe a goal from Luiz on a corner.

This has been a phenomenal World Cup, much better than past iterations. Sad that there is only 4 games left.

Gonna go for Germany all the way, you guys. Really like that team and it's a shame they can't face a full strength Brazilian squad. Neymar is a fun, fun player to watch.

The good news is he'll make a full recovery most likely, but when you first hear of a vertebra injury you think oh my goodness, I hope the rest of his life is okay, never mind his career.