**Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread**

We do have a lot of younger players that show a lot of promise. I think we're going to see a much better (in technical terms) US team in the next World Cup, no question. If they can up that experience and technical level, and maintain the heart and never quit attitude, they'll be very dangerous in four years.

We've been hearing that for so long, I hope it finally comes to fruition.

Despite Belgium outplaying us for the good part of 105 minutes, we had the best chance of the game with Wondo at the end. Despite the stat line, the US was never truly out of the game even when it was 2-0. There's a ton of promise for the USMNT heading forward, a ton.

Yes, the way they played after Belgium score the 2 goals was amazing. Just would be nice to see that kind of performance and have a lead or take a lead.

i think they were playing with reckless disregard, which seemed to be a strength. but i do not think you can sustain that type of play for very long.

#USA1f1fa-1f1f8.png goalkeeper @TimHowardGK's 16 saves against #BELBEL.png were the most in a #WorldCup game over the last 50 years.

he was amazing, but that is one of those backhanded compliment stats. kind of like when you have a ton of kick return yards because you give up so many td's. we allowed them way too much time of possession. such a good game, but i am so disappointed we could not come through. great effort though.

Keep in mind soccer stats got only one point per one hour. Remedy: Need to expand goal net or else eliminate goalkeeper position. BTW another stats, 1000 flops per one game ;).

Are you ready to rock and roll for REAL football ?

59 days to kickoff ...

Don't post stuff like this in here. If you don't like the sport, stay out of the thread.

Bad mood, Knapplc? Or maybe a dictatorship thread; no debates, no devil's advocate and similar to authoritarianism? And obviously you bypassed and skip my sarcasm post (refresh, see my ;) icon).

You've been obnoxious in nearly every post in this topic. All you seem to do is whine about how boring the games are.

Misprint in your graphic picture? NBA Final was 1.55 million viewers instead of 15.5. Wrong decimal my guess. And 149.0, not 14.9 (World Series).

lolwut? Do you just post random, completely wrong sh#t to f#*k with people? Or are you serious?

Oh he's serious. His brain got in a fight with a blender.