Chris Harriman to New Mexico

His replacement MUST be a recruiting dynamo with an established record of closing the deal.

(New for Mile's summer agenda............a "getting to know you introductory session" for all newbie coaches and players before they head overseas)

His replacement MUST be a recruiting dynamo with an established record of closing the deal.

(New for Mile's summer agenda............a "getting to know you introductory session" for all newbie coaches and players before they head overseas)

An offensive mine would also be good considering he bombed when replacing his offensive go to guy when Smith left.

• Fire 1

An offensive mine would also be good considering he bombed when replacing his offensive go to guy when Smith left.

This... so much this.....

This... so much this.....

Molinari was renowned for his low scoring games at Western Illinois, but I remember his teams shooting quite efficiently.

Wow I am shocked I thought he wanted to stay here for a few more years after he had said Nebraska was his home. I will NEVER forget Avery Harriman or Avery strong day and I wish him as well as his family the best of luck. He is doing what is right for him and his family so I will never forget him, he helped put Nebrasketball on the map and I am still going to be cheering for him in New Mexico.

Hmmm...interesting.

So a coach takes a promotion and it's the same as a player not honoring his scholarship?

Seems legit

I did not know that Harriman's contract was up as of yesterday, that was my bad. Sorry, I thought he had broken his contract to take the new job. I should have read more carefully.