Trump's America

zoogs

5 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

Oh snap, MRI puts the Human Thumb in his place.

He's right though. I'm tired of the fake patriots cloaking themselves in the flag with useless symbolism & gut-punching vets where it matters.

For a man derided for not standing during the anthem, that is about the most respectful thing you could want for the military.

Why aren't more people on his side?

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because, it’s a more patriotic to stand for the anthem no matter what. 

Duh.....

Military is great 'cuz I like guns and the flag, but the moment they want money and benefits, they're a bunch a leaches who need to find a job!

"Murica!

• Plus1 3

9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

These are, by and large, the same people who are disgusted by players kneeling for the National Anthem.

So it's unpatriotic to disrespect the troops who serve... but it's super OK to disrespect our Intelligence Service members who serve.

well..the russian bots, fox news, and rush limbaugh are telling them to believe that way...so they are.   

and today sessions called for a fresh start at the FBI.   heck.....2 directors have been pushed out since donnie took over already...how many fresh starts does he need?

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here's one of our MAGA friends interacting with his fellow Americans. 

NSFW language. 

Reveal hidden contents

i detest the way the trumpanzees are saying that he was just trying to ask her out and she freaked out on him.   and the way he said trump was going to nuke your country

23 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here's one of our MAGA friends interacting with his fellow Americans. 

NSFW language. 

Reveal hidden contents

I think I may have watched that video much more closely than you, and you have a guy on one side that was bad, and that girl on the other side was also very very violent.  She came charging in without a permit.  Nobody wants to say that, but i'll say it.  There were many sides....

/s

Edited by Kiyoat Husker
17 minutes ago, Kiyoat Husker said:

I think I may have watched that video much more closely than you, and you have a guy on one side that was bad, and that girl on the other side was also very very violent.  She came charging in without a permit.  Nobody wants to say that, but i'll say it.  There were many sides....

/s

you see only the part from where she starting recording...before that "This guy approached me on the metro and asked if I was American, if I spoke English. I replied yes and ignored him. When waiting outside he approaches me again and asks where my genetics are from, if I’m from Korea. I ask him why do you wanna know and this happened".

5 minutes ago, commando said:

you see only the part from where she starting recording...before that "This guy approached me on the metro and asked if I was American, if I spoke English. I replied yes and ignored him. When waiting outside he approaches me again and asks where my genetics are from, if I’m from Korea. I ask him why do you wanna know and this happened".

I think Kiyoat was doing his Trump impersonation...

All that Reuters poll tells me is that the majority of Republicans are easily-swayed dupes who change their minds as often as the wind blows.

If that prick was truly just reacting to being rejected (as some Trumpers apparently claim), that's the most epic rejection meltdown I've ever seen. What an a#$hole. It's a shame people with such hateful views feel like they can celebrate or like they are winning right now. This type of gross xenophobia will forever be a stain on the history of our country.

The really weird thing about Trump's shutdown threat is he's arguing with a strawman. No Dem wants a shutdown or says no to increased immigration enforcement.

• Plus1 1