Huskers vs. Purdue

Mavric

Okay, here we go.

First, the key will be driving the lane and getting them into foul trouble. Very doable.

I think the Skers come out and run (finally) and keep the Purdue bigs out of the game.

Nebraska 68

Purdue 64

Well I'll give you props on your predicted outcome, even if it came in ways we may not understand

Jordy played VERY well today. This was a game one would expect him to be eaten alive and fouling out in about 5-7 minutes. He played well with his four fouls most the second half. Not to mention his fifth foul was crap considering how the refs had been allowing the posts to play all game and Swanigan traveled before the contact.

Yes Jordy is beyond raw skill wise. But letting him play and learn will only help him a ton down the road. His short leash needs to be let go. Big bonus points late for him as well.

Been screaming for Horne and today is why. He gets it on the offensive end and today played his best defensive game all year. Let the kid play if it means a defensive miscue from time to time. Now the upside of Horne playing is the disappearance of Roby. Tim has got to take his lumps with these kids as they both could become very good.

Okay, here we go.

First, the key will be driving the lane and getting them into foul trouble. Very doable.

I think the Skers come out and run (finally) and keep the Purdue bigs out of the game.

Nebraska 68

Purdue 64

Well I'll give you props on your predicted outcome, even if it came in ways we may not understand

Well thanks!

Wow. What an unexpected win. Miles needs to get a defensive mind however, perimeter defense is still god awful. Also, use common sense. Tshimanga was in for WAY too long after he started off horribly. He rebounded (pun not intended) nicely, but still, if you see a player performing poorly, you should yank him immediately. Same goes for Tai when he was clearly worn out yet he kept him in for another minute in the 2nd half.

Respect gained for Jacobson too. I normally don't like him, but he came in clutch despite being sick. Funny how he had one of his best performances while he was sick.