Mavric

Player: Stanley Garner

Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

School: Dillard

Position: Cornerback

Height: 6-3

Weight: 180

40 Time

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Clemson, East Carolina, Florida, Florida International, Florida State, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Syracuse, Temple, Tennessee, UCF, USF, West Virginia

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #449 Overall; #45 CB; .8816; :star:star:star

Rivals: #35 CB; :star:star:star:star 
247: #46 CB; :star:star:star 
ESPN: #54 CB; :star:star:star 

Hudl

• Mavric changed the title to CB Stanley Garner [Kentucky Commit]

52 minutes ago, Born In The Corn said:

Frost got HIS guy at QB in 11 days. Think about this staff with a year or 2. 

888DC977-3AB2-4479-9F36-AF043123E879.jpeg

I agree....but to continue this recruiting trend next season will require much better on the field performance.  Frost is coming off great national publicity from the undefeated season and coach of the year honors...we probably need to win 8 games next year to have offseason recruiting momentum.

32 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I agree....but to continue this recruiting trend next season will require much better on the field performance.  Frost is coming off great national publicity from the undefeated season and coach of the year honors...we probably need to win 8 games next year to have offseason recruiting momentum.

I have no doubt that there will be plenty of examples next year to be able to show the explosiveness of the offense.  Yes, there will be duds, but there are going to be some games where you'll be like

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Winning never hurts. This staff is big on relationships, too, and in many cases they'll have had more time to build better ones. They don't need to win the natty next year to show something, though. I can pretty much guarantee you the defense improves, that's almost a given with a quality hire to a bad team. The offense just has to pass the prove it test....prove it's not a G5 fluke. If he gets some of this speed to commit, he'll get enough highlight plays to sustain momentum even if the record isn't great.

The early signing day can help, too. This season's momentum will have already done a lot of work by the time we hit the heart of conference play next year.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Stanley Garner [Kentucky - Signed LOI]