** 2023 Opponent Preview : Iowa (Game 12) **

21 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

That's rough. I'm fine rooting for Iowa to do poorly, but I never like to see guys get injured. 

I think everyone agrees with this statement. Personally, I'm not against rooting for Midwest teams. Couple years back Iowa was undefeated coming into the husker game. I found myself (and not ashamed to admit it) rooting for Iowa. Nebraska wasn't going to be bowl eligible even with a win and Iowa had a shot at going undefeated and reaching the playoff.. That day, for the first and only time of my life, that day I was ok with Iowa winning. 

Back to Cade though.. man does this blow for that young man. I feel bad for him, for his family and for his mental strain. Hopefully he heals up and is able to get a waiver on the season. Iowa fan, I feel your pain!!

7 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

It doesn't make me feel better about it. But part of me is happy to see Michigan State lose a game where they largely outplayed the opponent because their punter kicked the ball to a dangerous returner in the middle of the field, instead of towards his coverage. 

nBUXRq5.png

That's exactly what I thought of when i saw this play live.