WR Quinn Clark

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Clark commit?

• Nebraska
    • Montana
    • Montana State

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

19 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

From watching his highlights he seems like he could grow into the Janiran Bonner position bc I he doesn't look fast or quick.  More of a possession wr but even his highlights didn't even show his route running skills.

He is 6’5” so that makes sense. Kinda the type that doesn’t seem to move that fast cuz he is so long 

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

He is 6’5” so that makes sense. Kinda the type that doesn’t seem to move that fast cuz he is so long 

Absolutely.  I know he was offered as a wr but when he puts on weight that's where I could see him ending up in that hybrid role for the team.  I would say I didn't imagine Bonner having that role for the team bc just from watching his highlights he is a outside wr all day just bc he is plenty fast.  Maybe the coaches looked at him as a blocker and said we don't have anybody as good as him and someone that can stretch linebackers out coming out of the back field or on the line.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Quinn Clark
  • Mavric pinned this topic