Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ll take Rhule over someone who has to make s#!t up to motivate their team and fan base any day. 

Deion 2-0 Rhule 0-2 one team is ranked the other is not. Who is more motivated? Colorado was 1-11 last year 

36 minutes ago, GSG said:

image.png.477cb22c21d03c048e89b45f057af1ea.png

Opinion meme

59 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I was going to say stick with shilling Nike, but you might be worse at that. No, I'm mistaken - you're much worse at lifestyle evaluations.

Drink, sports, outdoor activities, 9-5. Colorado has mountains, Nebraska does not, but the people do the same s#!t with different views 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, unl7fan said:

Deion 2-0 Rhule 0-2 one team is ranked the other is not. Who is more motivated? Colorado was 1-11 last year 

Opinion meme

Opinion, sure, but it's because I live in Colorado and have for a long time. I'm not just some guy spewing bulls#!t through his keyboard like you.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
3 hours ago, unl7fan said:

This team kicked our a$$ after half time 

The idea of depth is vastly overrated in CFB.  Fans tend to act like all 85 scholarship guys are needed for each game and all 85 get in and contribute.

NU played 29 guys on D vs CU, I am guessing CU played 20?  And their defense was just fine.

8 minutes ago, GSG said:

Opinion, sure, but it's because I live in Colorado and have for a long time. I'm not just some guy spewing bulls#!t through his keyboard like you.

The difference between Colorado and Nebraska is Colorado is more open to outsiders. Personal experience before you say I’m spewing BS

• Haha 1