Matt Rhule sucks

Husker816

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

For the love of God, you're witness a team that rebuilt in a single offseason completely blowout and embarass Matt Rhule.

Fans need to demand more. I don't understand. 

Yes it all sucks right now. Looks pretty bad. I can’t deny it.

it will be a slow build 

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Takes more than one to rebuild. But to you point Sims is a big miss for sure

I'd really like to know who wanted Sims? I see absolutely zero upside with him. Casey would have us closer to 2-0 than 0-2, and at this point #10 looks like the best QB we have.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 3

8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

For the love of God, you're witness a team that rebuilt in a single offseason completely blowout and embarass Matt Rhule.

Fans need to demand more. I don't understand. 

People said the same thing with Riley and Frost. "This is a rebuild, wait until their second year."

Then in their second year onward, they would lose to first-year head coaches.

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

There's an entire season left to play. Rhule has a solid defense in place, and if you put a QB in who doesn't turn it over 3 times a game were in the hunt for the West.

This is my take. D has improved.  ST has improved.  The O needs a lot of work. Saterfield may not be the right guy as OC. Sims is a miss. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 4
2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

There's an entire season left to play. Rhule has a solid defense in place, and if you put a QB in who doesn't turn it over 3 times a game were in the hunt for the West.

I would bench Sims, but I don't exactly feel confident in the other QBs.  I just think you need accountability.   Grant didn't play after 1 fumble, but Sims turned the ball over 6 times and was still out there. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2