****Michigan Game Thread****

Just now, lo country said:

Satt will be Rhule's downfall if he isn't careful.

Satt, Donnie, & McGuire have done nothing to impress me at all. At least McGuire appears to be able to recruit. Every WR we brought in this year minus Coleman is a project. If you can’t even get 1 freshman to be able to play being this bad maybe you just suck at coaching and your offense is dumb. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

Satt, Donnie, & McGuire have done nothing to impress me at all. At least McGuire appears to be able to recruit. Every WR we brought in this year minus Coleman is a project. If you can’t even get 1 freshman to be able to play being this bad maybe you just suck at coaching and your offense is dumb. 

So much this.  No reason we can't get Fresh serviceable in an alleged rebuild year. rebuild with the young guys.  not guys who have played like sh!t for several years....

4 minutes ago, Kayvan said:

Yeah, can’t believe so many folks are freaking out after most thought Michigan would destroy us before the game even started. Isn’t this what was expected? Maybe it’s the heat getting to y’all. I don’t know. 

Most thought the D would keep us in the game until after the half.

A qb jump dive or whatever that 4th and 1 attempt was.....