**** Northwestern Game Day Thread****

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

With their back up QB now being announced as starter today Matt Rhule should join the others being Bo Pelini, Mike Reilly and Scott Frost in the club of our recent coaches who beat Northwestern.

Backup QB's make me nervous sometimes haha. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

5 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Never trust the nerds.  I expect this to be closer than it should be.  Both by the nerds playing sound football and some self inflicted face palm worthy mistakes

Big Red 20

Nerds 13

This isn't NU of old.  I can't remember the last time I felt any game was a gimme.  Too many times we have grabbed the L from a sure fire W.  Hoping Rhule has the team focused and not looking to win 6.  Day by day...I just want the win.  A blowout or win ugly as hell.  Doesn't matter.  

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, lo country said:

This isn't NU of old.  I can't remember the last time I felt any game was a gimme.  Too many times we have grabbed the L from a sure fire W.  Hoping Rhule has the team focused and not looking to win 6.  Day by day...I just want the win.  A blowout or win ugly as hell.  Doesn't matter.  

Yep, just win! 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1