Weather Forecast -- October 28

1 minute ago, Crusader Husker said:

Congrats!  Hitting 30 this summer.  Can't believe my wife has tolerated me this long.

Yep - God gives grace to our wives who have to tolerate the boy in all of us.  I've been blessed with a very understanding, forgiving, loving and tolerate wife.  I don't deserve it but am glad for it.  Anyway I don't want hijack this thread with sentimentality so therefore:

How about those Bears

planes trains and automobiles GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

giphy.gif

You've had 45 years together and you can't take 4 hours out of celebrating to watch the Huskers?

Well it would then be my last 45 years and my last Husker game to watch!!  I think I will sacrifice in the short term to gain the long term!:bonez

• Oh Yeah! 1
4 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Oct 28- our (wife and I) 45th anniversary.  So I won't be watching or listening to the game - but that is Nebraska football weather - time to win with the run. GBR!

Dang...I know what you will be doing...BUT...if you position yourself correctly you can do what you are gonna do AND watch the game.

Or, if you are like me, it only takes like 12 seconds and you can just do "it" between plays, now that the team huddles I can do it twice. 

Also, congrats!

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Congratulations on being too busy with "other" things to watch football.  :thumbs

You beat me to it!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dang...I know what you will be doing...BUT...if you position yourself correctly you can do what you are gonna do AND watch the game.

Or, if you are like me, it only takes like 12 seconds and you can just do "it" between plays, now that the team huddles I can do it twice. 

Also, congrats!

You beat me to it!

Yep but at age 67 I'm not as fast on the draw as I used to be :o

• Haha 1