2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

He's not what I think we need, but he's different than any back we have right now. He's more of a downhill guy it would seem running a 4.65 out of high school. His style reminds me of Derrick Henry but not as fast or as smooth.

2 hours ago, Hayseed said:

ALERT!!!!!image.png.761126f457640ab8e75b45cf83ba877a.png

This is instantly a top 3-5 guy in the portal. We will no doubt kick the tires but this is out of our reach. 

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

/fondly remembers the days when we were terrible at NIL because aTm was blowing our doors off.....

Couldn’t happen to a better fanbase either 

6 hours ago, PDXHusker said:

Sounds like Alabama lock, but who knows.

Screw Bama and everyone else.  Bama does a great job of getting 5 star talent and 5 star portal guys too which is frustrating bc we all want to see them fall off the mountain of being the very best program ever.  Even Michigan doesn't want to play them in the playoffs.  I'd like to see them lose like how Clemson lost this year.  Wish there was more parity in today's game and I wish Alabama struggled more.

6 hours ago, Hayseed said:

ALERT!!!!!image.png.761126f457640ab8e75b45cf83ba877a.png

What would it take other then winning to have him look our way??  Wish Nebraska could get someone of his caliber to come here and help Raiola.  Maybe a lot of recruits are scared to come here bc of the losing that has been around our program for the last 7 years and are doing a wait and see approach next year.  I fully expect Nebraska now to go and try to get players like him bc we actually have a qb that can throw the damn ball.

1 minute ago, Toe said:

And now Greg Smith @ Rivals is saying the Casey Thompson return isn't happening. :dunno

I'm not really sure it every was really happening.

Also, someone else asked if he could play again right away.  He was a grad transfer last year.  Did he graduate again?  If you're a graduate do you get unlimited transfers?

16 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

What would it take other then winning to have him look our way??  Wish Nebraska could get someone of his caliber to come here and help Raiola.  Maybe a lot of recruits are scared to come here bc of the losing that has been around our program for the last 7 years and are doing a wait and see approach next year.  I fully expect Nebraska now to go and try to get players like him bc we actually have a qb that can throw the damn ball.

A phone call!