2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

3 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

su'a Cravens was a 220 lb safety at USC.  Brian Urlacher was like 230 playing SS.  I'm sure there are more guys who have weighed at least 220 who played safety.  

Yeah I don't have a problem with a 220 lb safety as long as they are fast enough, and I think he is. The problem is anytime he's trying to cover a guy and they make a cut, I don't think he's sticking with them through the turn. But I'm sure the coaches will figure out what he can and can't do.

1 minute ago, Husker in WI said:

Yeah I don't have a problem with a 220 lb safety as long as they are fast enough, and I think he is. The problem is anytime he's trying to cover a guy and they make a cut, I don't think he's sticking with them through the turn. But I'm sure the coaches will figure out what he can and can't do.

it takes work definitely, especially if you didn't have to do it a ton in HS and you are the fastest guy on the field.  it would be an adjustment.  

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

https://twitter.com/JayviarSuggs7/status/1783846203253227637

His tweet is showing as explicit content or something but it's just a pic of Memorial Stadium lol

https://247sports.com/college/louisville/article/jayviar-suggs-louisville-iowa-wisconsin-arkansas-football-recruiting-231036245/

Says NU, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arkansas, TCU, and KSUx all offered in the last 24 hours. He also just tweeted an offer from Mich St.

• Plus1 2