2023 College Football Playoff

suh_fan93

I know Alabama is going to win the SEC and beat Georgia.  It won't even be that close of a game.

Playoffs: 

One Big Ten team - Michigan or Ohio State

One Pac 12 team - Washington (or Oregon if they win CCG)

One ACC team - Florida State

4th team is....???

If Texas wins the Big 12 with just the one loss to OU, they are in.  They beat SEC's Alabama, and therefor.....  

No SEC representing?  :)  Pine Faumbine will be furious on his show

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure it's even all that unlikely.  Okie St. beating Texas is the big hurdle.  Even Louisville beating FSU (minus their QB) isn't all that far-fetched.

Although I think Oregon beats Washington this time.  But I'm not sure that really matters unless Alabama beats Georgia.  The Oregon/Washington winner has a great chance to be in.

Another reason it sucked that Auburn pissed it away last night.  If Alabama lost there then beat Goeriga, there was a chance of the SEC getting shut out of the playoff.

Washington is in

Michigan will be in

Texas will be in

FSU.....????  I think they beat Louisville & Bama beats Georgia.

FSU beats Louisville and they will be in.  Fingers crossed.

I think Alabama will beat Georgia.  No disrespect to the Bulldogs. Bama, Saban, chip on shoulder, better offense wins.  

If Georgia somehow wins this game, of course they are in and the debate will be between Texas with their starting QB vs FSU (if they win) with their backup QB.  I lean Texas in that case.  It sucks that FSU QB Travis is done, because they would be an undefeated ACC champ and get in over Texas "IF, and a big IF" Georgia wins.  

Roll Tide

Go Seminoles

Beat Iowa

No SEC

18 minutes ago, admo said:

Washington is in

Michigan will be in

Texas will be in

FSU.....????  I think they beat Louisville & Bama beats Georgia.

FSU beats Louisville and they will be in.  Fingers crossed.

I think Alabama will beat Georgia.  No disrespect to the Bulldogs. Bama, Saban, chip on shoulder, better offense wins.  

If Georgia somehow wins this game, of course they are in and the debate will be between Texas with their starting QB vs FSU (if they win) with their backup QB.  I lean Texas in that case.  It sucks that FSU QB Travis is done, because they would be an undefeated ACC champ and get in over Texas "IF, and a big IF" Georgia wins.  

Roll Tide

Go Seminoles

Beat Iowa

No SEC

Texas is not in if Georgia, Michigan and Florida State win.

2 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Even if Alabama wins Georgia will still make it. FSU should make it if they win. If they lose then Texas should be in. So Michigan, Washington, Georgia, FSU/Texas is my thinking. Hard to see Bama jump Texas considering Texas beat them 

Washington In

Presuming Michigan wins, In

FSU would be In with a Win

That would leave Texas and Alabama as one-loss conference champions.  Georgia is not getting in ahead of either.  Georgia not getting in ahead of a one-loss Texas who beat the team Georgia just lost to on the road.