****Michigan State Game Day Thread****

We have too much on film with our defense.  Teams are seeing what we have done, how we are doing it, and frankly with out the constant pressure and blitz packages, we don't get pressure.  This. game was coming, but I thought it would be next week, not against a bad MSU team.  But again, its there senior day and they showed up to play.  Give them credit, they done something that our senior classes in the past 5 years could get up for........with an interim coach!!!!!

It's fair to talk about poor QB play, lack of pressure by the Defensive front, horrible play by the O Line, dropped passes and coaching decisions.

But it's also fair to talk about how bad the refs were today. They were Nebraska O Line bad. That whole final sequence was botched. They blew calls against both teams all game.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

The incomplete pass ruled fumble at the end, and the missed PI the play before HH threw his last interception are 2 of the most obvious and impactful missed calls I can remember in recent history. I think I'm in a state of shock. In both instances, multiple announcers and the rules analyst REPEATEDLY said that the calls were obviously missed, how often do you hear that?!

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

The incomplete pass ruled fumble at the end, and the missed PI the play before HH threw his last interception are 2 of the most obvious and impactful missed calls I can remember in recent history. I think I'm in a state of shock. In both instances, multiple announcers and the rules analyst REPEATEDLY said that the calls were obviously missed, how often do you hear that?!

The touchdown pass as well. The guys in the booth and the rules expert all said it was incomplete. Take that off the board, maybe they still score. Maybe we hold them to a FG.

To some of you.  What on God's green Earth have you ever seen consistently consistent from a B1G officiating crew that you'd expect a soundly called game????

Over and over again these crews get railed on by fanbases both within the conference and after bowl games

They suck, end of story.  But it aint changing.  And FYI this sadly was probably the best of the crap that gets trotted out there for games

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1