****Maryland Game Day Thread****

1 minute ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

I didn't see anything different from his starts. 0 points and a turnover. He's shown no ability to finish drives. This is not a call for Haarberg to return, though. I'd rather see Purdy if Sims either makes more mind-numbingly stupid mistakes or gets his ankle dinged again.

You mean besides moving the ball? The finishing part, you are correct. But the O clearly moved better with Sims than Haarberg to start.

3 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Although I didn’t like the risk Sims took, especially throwing while on his heels… was the INT catchable if Coleman didn’t slow up on the route and stretch his arms out? Seemed to me like he was surprised the ball was in the area. Doesn’t take blame away from Sims for risking it, but our receivers need to help our QBs out. Ugh

It looked like Malichi was grabbed briefly when cutting up field that slowed him up 

13 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

The pick was bad but Sims is running the offense better. The only chance we have to win going forward this year is starting him. He got some nice throws into tight coverage that last drive. At least teams have to think about him passing. And we don’t lose anything in the run game with him. I think with first team reps he will give us our best chance 

We also need to research "the cloak of invisibility" other teams use on our QB's so their DB's become invisible on deep balls.  Maybe Harbaugh has an idea from the sign stealing how he does.  Maybe off season sit down?