QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

5 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

What changed? Maybe they weren’t willing to offer Raiola what he wanted when he was here, then the donors posse’d up after being told what it would cost to get a top QB, and instead of putting a new powder room in the stadium they decided the money would be better spent getting a QB who could compete with the Big Ten owners Michigan and Ohio State, then word got to Raiola’s dad somehow and now mysteriously he’s interested again.

Just speculation.

I hope we don’t screw up playing mind games with this indecisive kid and miss out on a good QB.

I just wish all this happened sooner bc DR probably could have impacted what guys wanted to follow him here.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, BaytownHusker said:

He still can!  Until these kids are signed and on campus i believe nothing!!!!  Blame the calabass crew for that!!!  

True but it would be really hard for the coaches to renig on a offer just to bring other high profile kids in.  I know college football is a cut throat business but kids lives are at stack when coaches tend to do that bc they are left to fen for themselves and try to find another college program so close to early signing day.  There would be outrage if Nebraska was bringing in DR at the last minute and Nebraska told DK and his family that they weren't going to honor his commitment the one that he has been committed to for a long time.  We would be saying man Nebraska did that kid dirty screw Nebraska and their coaches.

16 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

True but it would be really hard for the coaches to renig on a offer just to bring other high profile kids in.  I know college football is a cut throat business but kids lives are at stack when coaches tend to do that bc they are left to fen for themselves and try to find another college program so close to early signing day.  There would be outrage if Nebraska was bringing in DR at the last minute and Nebraska told DK and his family that they weren't going to honor his commitment the one that he has been committed to for a long time.  We would be saying man Nebraska did that kid dirty screw Nebraska and their coaches.

:lol: this is hilarious.. and such a nebraska fan response. IF he comes, now it's that he didn't decide sooner. We can't be happy. 

3 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

:lol: this is hilarious.. and such a nebraska fan response. IF he comes, now it's that he didn't decide sooner. We can't be happy. 

We can be happy just can't forget about the kids that are still committed to your school even when the school isn't good.  I was only talking about if Nebraska wasn't going to honor DK commitment to the school if DR committed and that's not a Nebraska fan response it a fan of whatever your team you cheer on.  A lot of parents were mad at Deion last year for that very same reason.

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

We can be happy just can't forget about the kids that are still committed to your school even when the school isn't good.  I was only talking about if Nebraska wasn't going to honor DK commitment to the school if DR committed and that's not a Nebraska fan response it a fan of whatever your team you cheer on.  A lot of parents were mad at Deion last year for that very same reason.

Ha I hear ya. I was just messing with you.. if anything that was a message to myself. 

Personally, I’m very slow rolling all this news. 
the only player we could MAYBE get went 11-1 last year. The guy we think is savior that we MAYBE could get has never taken a college snap. 
I’m on a a wait and see approach with both players: whether either comes here and what they could do once here. 

it’s fun, but I’m not counting chickens and whatnot 

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2
1 minute ago, I am I said:

Personally, I’m very slow rolling all this news. 
the only player we could MAYBE get went 11-1 last year. The guy we think is savior that we MAYBE could get has never taken a college snap. 
I’m on a a wait and see approach with both players: whether either comes here and what they could do once here. 

it’s fun, but I’m not counting chickens and whatnot 

That's a great point and if nothing happens guess Chubba is our qb next year :D

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!