QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

2 hours ago, BIG8forever said:

It is in the Big 10s interest that nebraska become a power again, do the conferences have any input into the transfer portal and can they coax an outcome with nil partnerships?

Oh yeah, the conference commissioner is calling recruits on our behalf. He told Ohio State to eat out and McCord was ours. :bang

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Hilarious! This kid hasn’t played one second of college football and folks are going ape over him. 
I will believe it when I see him dressed out in a Husker uniform, on the field playing his first game. 
Until then I will enjoy our fabulous women’s volleyball team beat Pitt and hopefully have a rematch with Wisconsin for the national title. GBR!

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 5
19 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Hilarious! This kid hasn’t played one second of college football and folks are going ape over him. 
I will believe it when I see him dressed out in a Husker uniform, on the field playing his first game. 
Until then I will enjoy our fabulous women’s volleyball team beat Pitt and hopefully have a rematch with Wisconsin for the national title. GBR!

The two are not mutually exclusive.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

25 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

I'd like to at least see a public de-commit from Georgia before I got too excited. 5 mins from now we could learn Georgia repaired the situation and it was all a big misunderstanding.

A lot of insiders, whether that's from Nebraska, Georgia, or national are predicting this flip but no one is saying why this is suddenly happening. Lots of theories, but nothing concrete. That's a big red flag for me.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

DR even maybe flipping is still 10 times the Husker story.  It is just how it is with NU sports.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, ladyhawke said:

Its ok to be pumped at the recruiting momentum and also watch and support the women's volleyball team.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, brophog said:

I'd like to at least see a public de-commit from Georgia before I got too excited. 5 mins from now we could learn Georgia repaired the situation and it was all a big misunderstanding.

A lot of insiders, whether that's from Nebraska, Georgia, or national are predicting this flip but no one is saying why this is suddenly happening. Lots of theories, but nothing concrete. That's a big red flag for me.

He's not gonna announce he's de-committing until hes locked in somewhere else. This isnt like the summer when he still had 8 months to make a decision.  

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!