QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

2 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I have not. But please continue to scour the YouTube comment section for info. You’re our boots on the ground in that area. Don’t let us down. 

Stop being a smart a**.  It's been quiet on the OC front and I wanted to know if anybody had heard something I didn't.  Maybe Satterfield doesn't switch positions and we are stuck with his play calls for another year.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Stop being a smart a**.  It's been quiet on the OC front and I wanted to know if anybody had heard something I didn't.  Maybe Satterfield doesn't switch positions and we are stuck with his play calls for another year.

Bro, I know it’s signing day and all, but it’s way too early to be drinking at this pace. Take a breath and enjoy what’s happening. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

On 12/12/2023 at 8:12 PM, gossamorharpy said:

It’s ok to be pumped at the recruiting momentum and also watch and support the women's volleyball team.  

I’m hopeful now that Dylan has committed. I’m a little singed. We get this hoopla every year and then blah! I love all the kids from Nebraska that have decided to stay in state and play for the Huskers! We have some really talented guys coming in. 
Bummer that our girls didn’t win it all in volleyball BUT! That team raised awareness of Wonen’s Volleyball more than any team in the country and they will be back! GBR!

On 12/12/2023 at 6:58 PM, teachercd said:

DR even maybe flipping is still 10 times the Husker story.  It is just how it is with NU sports.

On 12/12/2023 at 6:58 PM, teachercd said:

DR even maybe flipping is still 10 times the Husker story.  It is just how it is with NU sports.

True

1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Septak, Green, Lindsey and Richenberger were busts, the rest were all major contributors and multi-year starters. 4 out of 9 doesn't constitute "most" the list. 

Eh.  I don't think it's hoping for too much for the best recruit we've ever signed to have a more impactful career than Grixby or Corcoran.  Even Steinkuhler wasn't exactly a game-changer.

"Busts" was your word, not mine.

11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Eh.  I don't think it's hoping for too much for the best recruit we've ever signed to have a more impactful career than Grixby or Corcoran.  Even Steinkuhler wasn't exactly a game-changer.

I didn't realize Steinkuhler was ranked that high.  He had a decent career but not one up to that rank.  

• TBH 1
50 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I would also add that you’d have to look at the coach at that time for these guys as well. Callahan and Frost weren’t getting the most out of their players. While Rhule is squeezing a lot of juice out of what he’s got. So, I agree that I have high hopes for DR.