ILB John Bullock Returning for 2024

Decked

35 minutes ago, I am I said:

Another older player deciding to return, gives the younger guys time to develop. Been missing this for years, perfectly set up for season 2 of Rhule great progress and leads into years 3-4-5. 
this is what we need 

Before last season he was not coming back.  Then he played a ton this year and really did a good job.  Nice to see him coming back.

• Plus1 1

A rotation of Wright, Gbayor and Bullock is nice foundation for the non-Jack LB spots. Would be nice to see a young guy step in and get valuable reps. I am excited to see Rogers this spring. He could devolop into that old school thumper LBer that will help when we play the run heavy teams on the schedule. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BaytownHusker said:

What happen to the kid from Oklahoma in the 23 class?  I for sure thought he would be fun flying around at LB in this defense.

Fields? He was working at Rover but I think was dealing with some minor injuries. Coaches spoke highly of him, but I don't recall them going out of their way to bring him up. I do hope he grows into an LB though, we've got more rover-type guys on the roster than we do LBs at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Fields? He was working at Rover but I think was dealing with some minor injuries. Coaches spoke highly of him, but I don't recall them going out of their way to bring him up. I do hope he grows into an LB though, we've got more rover-type guys on the roster than we do LBs at the moment.

Yess  Fields. I can see him being a year 3 kid. If he can grasp it and build some strength and keep his speed dude would be a beast in this defense.