NCAA National Championship: Huskers vs Texas

Mavric

Anyone else nervous about this matchup?  Texas isn't the same team that lost some games early in the year.  I think the Huskers will have their hands full if Texas serves the way they did last night.  They made a very good Wisconsin team look really bad...  

• TBH 1

9 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Anyone else nervous about this matchup?  Texas isn't the same team that lost some games early in the year.  I think the Huskers will have their hands full if Texas serves the way they did last night.  They made a very good Wisconsin team look really bad...  

I mean I'm always nervous, you get down the the final couple of teams and they are really, really good. But I agree with what caveman said in another thread:

Wisky has just had our number in a way that's hard to understand. It's not that way with every team - when they won their championship in 2021, they lost to Purdue in 4 both times they played, and we beat Purdue both times we played them. We just haven't matched up well with them, and Texas is a different team. We at least shouldn't lose for the same reason Wisconsin lost to Texas.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
6 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Wisconsin could not handle their serve & Texas kept them out of system.   We had 10 plus service errors at wisconsin. We are also better. 

• TBH 1