WR Isaiah Neyor -> Nebraska

Started at Wyoming in 2019 (redshirt).  44 catches for 878 yards and 12 TDs in 2021.

Transferred to Texas in 2022 but tore his ACL in fall camp.

All the articles claim he has two years of eligibility left.  So he must have gotten a medial hardship for 2022???  

I remember this guy.  It was before Covid.  Way back then.  But he played well after that then transfered and got hurt.  Hasn't played in years. 

But, neither did Haarberg or Fidone.  Could be a good time to sit down and have a talk.  Maybe he still got some juice left in the tank?  

4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

From what I can see he was a low 3 star as a prospect and hasn’t played much the last few years. What is there to be excited about? 

When he originally transferred to Texas he was considered a major get 4 ️. He got hurt and didn’t show his potential at Texas. 

Bottom line: he is experienced and had a really high projected ceiling at one point. Hopefully he can prove that ceiling to be true. If not, hopefully he can be a consistent pass catcher for the younger guys to learn from and pull his weight on the field.

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Isaiah Neyor -> Nebraska
  • Mavric pinned this topic
2 hours ago, huskerfan99 said:

Officially N.

Now if we can get Banks and Dowdell then I definitely will feel a lot better with how our offense will look next season.  Hopefully Nebraska is looking at bringing in another qb just in case Raiola does get hurt which I don't wish upon.  Yes I know some on here said let DK be the back up but I feel he isn't ready yet and needs more time to develop, no disrespect towards him.