Moving To West Sideline This Season

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Also wasn't there an issue with the West having more room on the sideline than the East?  Or I am misremembering this discussion?

You have it backwards, I believe.  It was noted that one of the reasons for staying on the East is that it has a few more feet of room than the West.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

You have it backwards, I believe.  It was noted that one of the reasons for staying on the East is that it has a few more feet of room than the West.

You're right.  Typed it wrong.  The old sidelines have more room than the new sidelines.

26 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Can't the home team just pick the side the want for each game?  Like, they don't have to declare it at the start of the season, do they?

That probably makes too much sense.  I am sure we have to declare it before the NCAA board and promise we won't give out Capri Sun during our time on that side. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Don't see this happening.  

But across the South Endzone seems likely.

I never understood people wanting the student section behind the bench anyways. Oh no, you're intimidating the 4th string kicker sitting down! Put them in an end zone where they can actually impact the players on the field.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2