** 2024 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

I feel for him. My own shoulder surgery is scheduled for May 13th. I'll only be in a sling for one to two weeks fortunately, but the rehab takes a while. I have a SLAP tear with partial tears to my rotator cuff and labrum. They are also working on a bone spur and have to detach/re-attach my bicep. Sounds like fun, right?

Sadly, I don't think they way I hurt it is nearly as cool as Shiloh, I'm sure. I ate crap outside of MSG while hustling from pre-gaming for a Billy Joel concert, fell face first on the lovely NYC sidewalks. Two homeless dudes were very concerned about me, much more so than my wife who was laughing. But, in her defense, I tend to fall a lot, like, A LOT. 

Moral of the story, don't get old people. It sucks. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, teachercd said:

That is an odd start time for NBC, isn't it?

No.  NBC has the "night game" package for the B1G (FS1 and BTN will also have some too).  They had games on at 6:30 most weeks last year, including the NU/Wisc game.

Now that CBS/SEC are dunzo (ESPN/ABC will have every SEC game), the 3 biggest B1G games each week will pretty much be on at 11:00 on Fox, 2:30 on CBS, and 6:30 on NBC.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1