WR Vondrae Tostensen

Husker14021

my previous post was false, he was only suspended, i saw him in school today. i'm going to delete my previous posts about the situation.

BOOM!!!! There it is!!!!!

SO EVERYBODY SHUT UP.

:box:boxosoap:corndance:clap:sarcasm:rollin:nutz

and that proves my point once again about not believing every thing you read on a internet message board! ;) ( this was in reference to someone who claimed to be on the same team with Zach and started bashing him)

• 4 weeks later...

Player: Vondrae Tostenson

Hometown: Omaha, NE

Position: RB

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 205 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered:

Favorites: Nebraska, Florida, Iowa, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Assessing the talent:

A freakishly athletic receiver in our own backyard, unsubstantiated rumors of character issues have surfaced regarding Vondrae. Setting these aside, Vondrae is a great looking prospect, and it would be a shame to let someone in-state at this talent level slip out of our hands.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 35%. As far as I am concerned, he is ours to lose.

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

My guess is they want to get him into camp to see how his leg is progressing and by then his grades will be in and they'll have a better idea where he is headed academically. But business could pick-up on him very quickly, I'm sure they are trying to stay abreast of his situation.

My guess is they want to get him into camp to see how his leg is progressing and by then his grades will be in and they'll have a better idea where he is headed academically. But business could pick-up on him very quickly, I'm sure they are trying to stay abreast of his situation.

Like I said. His grades and physical attributes improve and he will have many choices.