Carriker First Round #21

Also, having NFL-caliber talent at some positions doesn't equate to all positions, or that all positions have great talent, which is the difference between NU's current state and teams such as USC and Texas.

Exactly. When talking talent, I think you have to be talking about the team as a whole. Every team has it's bright spots..

I was looking at a Steeler's message board, and a couple of threads had other Steeler fans saying that they would like Carriker.....I honestly think that it is a possibility...

The Steelers new coach would like to run a 4-3, which is why they felt releasing Porter wasn't a horrible idea (although I am pissed as hell)...... Obviously, Carriker can play that 4-3 DE and can also slid down to DT if needed in the same scheme....

A few mock drafts have the Steelers going defense, either CB or DE.... if Carriker is available, I bet they take a GOOD look !!! :clap:clap:clap

If Carriker, Moore, and Bradley all go in the first round; does this still mean we didn't have any talent? I don't want to open this can of worms, but I want to know the answer.

Moore or Bradley let alone both WILL NOT go in the First Round so we won't have to worry about it. They both may be first day guys but not first rounders.

• 2 weeks later...

If he goes to the donkeys I will freaking puke

:bang

Kansas how can you go for the Rams as well I cant

stand St Louis.

:lol:

HANC tell Mrs HANC to chill out Adam doesnt want to play for

rat face

Haha yes it is an odd couple of teams to pay close attention to being they are state rivals, but thats just how it ended up for me. :dunno

i was on yahoo and the nfl site and they both had carriker at 11 to the niners... thats quite a jump from 21 to 11... its also a few million in the pocket....good for adam

As a Niners fan I would love to see him go to SF He would be a monster on that defensive line. They are a young team that could really make some waves in the near future.