QB Keller cited for disturbing the peace

QB Keller cited for disturbing the peace

By: Andy Boyle

Issue date: 3/22/07 Section: News

PrintEmail Article Tools Page 1 of 1 Cornhusker quarterback Sam Keller was cited Thursday afternoon for allegedly disturbing the peace.

Capt. Carl Oestmann of University Police said Keller was allegedly waiting for a parking stall when someone else took his spot. According to the person who filed the complaint, Keller allegedly got out of his car, yelled profanities and then threw a plastic cup at the victim's car, said Oestmann.

Keller then allegedly left the area and was contacted by police around 1:30 p.m. and was cited for disturbing the peace, Oestmann said.

Keith Mann, media relations director for the Athletic Department said he was not aware of the incident and had nothing to say when the Daily Nebraskan contacted him around 5:20 p.m.

Keller's court date is April 26 at 1:30 p.m. in room 24.

I'd be pissed to... if this seriously concerns people about his football career then wow. Think about it someone pulled in front of him and stole a parking spot, he yelled and threw a cup big deal. Theres a lot worse things Im sure people on this team are doing. I wonder who the hell would turn someone in for doing this and the fact that they did turn someone in for this makes me think they probably made the story sound worse than it was to the cops. :asshat

By a show of hands, how many people have NOT got pissed off and slung a few expletives someones direction when that has happened to them?

I know we expect these guys to be super human and above everyone else, but geez, lets be real, most of us would probably do something rather similar.