DT Darius Parish

more 2 stars? I know rankings mean nothing but it seems like theres a lot of low ranked guys committing just because of how fast this class is filling up... I guess the only commit I just don't like so far is Henry.

I'm guessing that he'll end up with three but I'm not sure on that and on a radio station in omaha they said he lowered his fourty time to a 4.9 which is really fast for someone who is 325 anyways does anybody know how many stars he'll end up with

more 2 stars? I know rankings mean nothing but it seems like theres a lot of low ranked guys committing just because of how fast this class is filling up... I guess the only commit I just don't like so far is Henry.

I'm guessing that he'll end up with three but I'm not sure on that and on a radio station in omaha they said he lowered his fourty time to a 4.9 which is really fast for someone who is 325 anyways does anybody know how many stars he'll end up with

To me it doesn't matter. Obviously the coaches saw something in him and they've made some good reads on some kids. :bonez

Welcome Darius! I'll admit I used to be a slave to those little shining stars but I've come to believe this coaching staff has a better eye for talent than the recruiting boards that assign them. They comb the desert and - unlike those guys in Spaceballs - they find stuff. Just look at guys like Will Henry and Adi Kunalic. Guys who fly under the radar and don't get a lot of love from the majors. But once wannabe schools find out we've offered, they rush in with offers just because their coaches know we wouldn't offer unless we knew something they didn't. This guy will be a force to be reckoned with!