The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

I know this to be absolutely FALSE. When the rumors started about Pelini, i figured this would happen so I actually drove to Baton Rouge and have been camped out in front of Pelini's place in an unmarked van. I have set up surveillance and am watching his every move. Unfortunately, there have been no trips made to Lincoln. However, i did see him order pizza last night.

Don't admit to never having heard a common word like "purportedly," OK? It makes us look bad!

If you can find one post on here that contains that word(other than this one), I will not use a smiley that has a sign and buttocks waving above it.

As for the content, I call BS, once again.

I know this to be absolutely FALSE. When the rumors started about Pelini, i figured this would happen so I actually drove to Baton Rouge and have been camped out in front of Pelini's place in an unmarked van. I have set up surveillance and am watching his every move. Unfortunately, there have been no trips made to Lincoln. However, i did see him order pizza last night.

Good post!!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

BEAT TEXAS!!

Oh, you're the van out front? I've been in the back yard in full camo, blending in to his windbreak shrubs. I haven't moved for a couple days now for fear of being seen. Luckly I have my blackberry and have been able to continue to post on this message board.

Don't admit to never having heard a common word like "purportedly," OK? It makes us look bad!

If you can find one post on here that contains that word(other than this one), I will not use a smiley that has a sign and buttocks waving above it. That is not a common word. Allegedly, supposedly, reportedly, are "common" words. The fact that the word's origin comes from 1942 disqualifies it as a common word. Should "crunk" be considered a common word?

I use "purportedly" often. Many of my coworkers use "purportedly" often. The word "iPod" is far more recent than "purportedly," but it's as common as any other word out there.

Some people haven't heard the word "lieu" or the word "queue" before. Doesn't mean they aren't common.

And "crunk" is a common word in the current vernacular.

But really I'm just giving you guys a hard time. :)

If he was flown into Lincoln, I have a few questions/concerns. Why in the middle of maybe a NC run at LSU would he come to Lincoln in the middle of the week? With all the technology that we have now, why wouldn't they simply talk to him if that's what they're doing through some sort of webcam or conference call at Baton Rouge?

Top 3 reasons why he flew into Lincoln:

1. Web Cam broke.

2. Telephone broke.

3. Wife was pissed and he had to get out of the house.

It was purportedly #3.

I can't be absolutely positive...but purportedly Huskernate7 is my brother in law. So if you are OK with me, you should be fine with him. We're identical morons separated at birth...or something like that.

Also BRI, you and my bro-in-law (if this is indeed him) are in the same line of work.

Meh, I may as well throw fuel on the proverbial fire. I understand I just registered today (to post this), so ignore at will. I've got a relative that works at Duncan as well. Confirms that Pelini was at the very least here last week...saw him in the hangar. Knows several of the pilots as well...has not heard anything regarding a more recent visit, but noted that LSU has an off week so it's not completely out of the blue to expect another visit like that.