The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

I know this to be absolutely FALSE. When the rumors started about Pelini, i figured this would happen so I actually drove to Baton Rouge and have been camped out in front of Pelini's place in an unmarked van. I have set up surveillance and am watching his every move. Unfortunately, there have been no trips made to Lincoln. However, i did see him order pizza last night.

Oh, you're the van out front? I've been in the back yard in full camo, blending in to his windbreak shrubs. I haven't moved for a couple days now for fear of being seen. Luckly I have my blackberry and have been able to continue to post on this message board.

No sh#t?! I'm in the tree just outside the bedroom window! Great wireless internet reception up here!

I am, however, getting a little worried... his wife is making weird noises in the bedroom and I think Bo may have tied her up or something. Too scared to check it out... can you guys confirm?

I can't see much from my perch . . . just hoping very hard they don't use the fireplace until this is sorted out.

LSU doesn't play this week

Ah, so you believe that coaches can only think about the week in front of them.

Which means they are incapable of thinking about certain jobs available when the season ends in 2 months.

Which means Pelini cannot comprehend having a job in Nebraska this week.

Which means he probably wasn't in Lincoln today.

That video said it all. Bo Pelini getting it done as Head Coach for Nebraska in their Bowl Game, and if my memory serves me correctly the players expressed how they wanted Pelini to be their head coach. Of course there's Nebraska's A.D. with his head halfway up his arse.

In the Oklahoma game, Pelini had the Sooner D all over Nebraska. In all honesty, I'd love for Pelini to come back to Nebraska to be the head coach. He'd be able to bring in the right coaching staff, he'd recruit top notch players, Pelini is the coach that's NFL standard, not OVERRATED Callahan.

Everything I hear and see about Pelini makes me admire the man. At the very least we can safely bet that our Blackshirt pride will be returned to us and very quickly if he is going to be our new man. I think with the needs of our team emotionally and psychologically as well as our massive defensive (and presently offensive) meltdown, he's a prime candidate.

X

Ugh... that southern miss game... that was horrid.

The strobing cuts near the end rendered it unwatchable. However, I forgot how fired up the players were for Bo. He had only been there for one season! He didn't have time to "build a program" and never used that as an excuse (netiher did devaney, he took a 20 year losing traditoin and cranked out great seasons immediately). Aaaanyway... great to watch. It's amazing how good solich looks now.

I know this to be absolutely FALSE. When the rumors started about Pelini, i figured this would happen so I actually drove to Baton Rouge and have been camped out in front of Pelini's place in an unmarked van. I have set up surveillance and am watching his every move. Unfortunately, there have been no trips made to Lincoln. However, i did see him order pizza last night.

Oh, you're the van out front? I've been in the back yard in full camo, blending in to his windbreak shrubs. I haven't moved for a couple days now for fear of being seen. Luckly I have my blackberry and have been able to continue to post on this message board.

No sh#t?! I'm in the tree just outside the bedroom window! Great wireless internet reception up here!

I am, however, getting a little worried... his wife is making weird noises in the bedroom and I think Bo may have tied her up or something. Too scared to check it out... can you guys confirm?

I can't see much from my perch . . . just hoping very hard they don't use the fireplace until this is sorted out.

They seem to have had some sort of jamming device, i was unable to get a good video feed from the cameras i installed a couple nights ago. Cant seem to make out what happened. However it appears we have plenty of eyes on this place. If he were to have made a trip to Lincoln we surely would have known about it.