NU QB Arrested (Part Deux)

DrTom4Prez

Not good, but I certainly did things that were more stupid than that when I was in college.

I agree that it is likely an alcohol issue. I made good grades in college, but did really stupid stuff when I was drinking. Fortunately, I recognized the problem and quit before I killed myself. Hopefully, he'll learn from this.

funny... I didn't really expect this out of Witt....

hopefully these mistakes are his LAST....

this is going to be interesting to see what Bo does.

Probably make the kid transfer to Iowa...that's where most of the drunk football players end up and they need a QB anyway... <_<

Boy, I hope not! I think Witt is the QB of our future.

Arrested on 5 counts? Damn, that's a lot. I'm not going to call stupid or rip him apart.

I'm not going to say that it's highly impossible for a college student to get out of control while drinking, even before he hits 21.

I will say his actions got the best of him. And fortunately he was not driving.

Have to reprimand the person definately, but not write him off as a bad person.

.115 thats it, man i remember when the BAC to drive was .12, if this incident would have happened in the 80's it would be a non-issue. I know, I know times have changed. I still think its garbage. It sounds like a simple incident of a college kid being, well a college kid. The RA was probably a typical RA, some nerd who was mad because an athlete was coming into his dorm to bang the hottest chick there.