CB Gabe Lynn

He's coming to several NU games this year to watch Dillard play and probably on an official for one. So we're definitely not out of it. I think this one will be a mystery all the way to signing day.

While I'm not putting up the house on football miracles for our team this year, this is yet another reason recruiting would strengthen from on the field success. I imagine several recruits have the same wait and see mentality that some of the fanbase has. They'll start asking themselves, "Is Pelini getting this program, especially the defense, in the right direction? And if so, could I contribute to an even faster turnaround?"

Good questions. If the blackshirts start busting heads again this year we might see some high-end prospects come for a courtship.

• 3 weeks later...

He is the most over rated recruit this year IMHO. I have watched him play and two guys on my highschool team have been to combines with him this year, both of them saying he was over rated . I hope the best for him but I will not be depressed if we dont get him

Well, Gabe told me your friends just have sour grapes cuz' they couldn't get open.

He is the most over rated recruit this year IMHO. I have watched him play and two guys on my highschool team have been to combines with him this year, both of them saying he was over rated . I hope the best for him but I will not be depressed if we dont get him

Well, Gabe told me your friends just have sour grapes cuz' they couldn't get open.

:box:box:koolaid2::cowbell::bonez

yes will be here for an unofficial this weekend, and will probably visit a few more times for home games through out the year.

probably wont take an official visit to NU because he has been here so many times already, and will want to use all 5 of his officials to schools that he has not already seen alot